From the Maison du Chapitre to the Maison Jaffelin – a long history of wine.
Jaffelin’s history is inseparable from that of the Collegiale Notre dame de Beaune (The Notre Dame collegiate church in Beaune). Over the centuries, our cellars have housed the wines of the Collegiale and the Cardinals.
The Chapitre’s cellars changed ownership in 1816, the date when the Jaffelin brothers established their trading house.
Today our wines rest in the monastic tranquility of the Chapitre’s cellars, as they did eight centuries ago.