For five generations, the Sambardier family has been seeking a common passion and a common goal : looking for excellence on a daily basis. Jean-Noël Sambardier and his sons carry their unwavering commitment to the traditions which have built the fame of the vineyard.
Located in the heart of the “most sensual vineyard” according to the French Magazine “La Revue des Vins de France”, the vineyard of Manoir du Carra covers more than 37 hectares. From Saint Etienne la Varenne, up to Le Bois d’Oingt…
At Manoir du Carra we are very cautious about vineyard management. Our goal is to respect nature and environment in every single step. We have received the “High Environmental Value” (HEV) certification which aims to identify and promote environmentally-friendly practices applied by winemakers.
Here are a list of their wines:
- Manoir du Carra Beaujolais Blanc Chardonnay
- Manoir du Carra Beaujolais Rosé
- Manoir du Carra Beaujolais Villages Non Filtré
- Manoir du Carra Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Manoir du Carra Brouilly ‘Terre de Combiaty’
- Manoir du Carra Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc de Blancs Brut
- Manoir du Carra Fleurie ‘Clos des Deduits’
- Manoir du Carra Juliénas ‘En bottiére’