The majestic Chateau de Bellevue, built in the 19th century, on the hill of Bellevue, overlooks the village of Ville-Morgan. Located in the heart of the Beaujolais viticulture region in the South of Burgundy. Industrious vineyard owners from Lyon, built a cellar behind the chateau between 1830-1840, which saw multiple generations make wine at the Chateau.
In 2009, Maison Jean Loron purchased Chateau Bellevue, restoring the castle, modernising the winery and revitalising the historic barrel cellar.
All of the grapes vinified in the winery are grown on exceptional hillside vineyard plots belonging to the Chateau. The multifaceted terroir of each climate brings nuance to each wine, with the Chateaus clos considered the crown jewel.